College Of New Caledonia Study Abroad Bursary $500, Canada
College Of New Caledonia Study Abroad Bursary $500.
CNC International Education Department has design Study Abroad Bursaries to support CNC students in pursuing Study Abroad opportunities. Bursaries are awarded to eligible students who are interested in a CNC Study Abroad program.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility:
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time CNC student (domestic or international student) for at least one semester;
- Applicant must have been accepted into an eligible CNC Study Abroad program;
- Applicant must demonstrate an academic standing suitable to Study Abroad (GPA of 3.0 or higher);
- Applicants must prove that he/she have sincere interest in international travel and inter-cultural learning;
- Applicant must not have previously received a Study Abroad Bursary from CNC;
Applicants are required to submit a short letter explaining the motivation, importance or value of their Study Abroad program along with a recent transcript.
Scholarships and Awards — BC Study Abroad (BCSA) Consortium
The BC Study Abroad (BCSA) Consortium is a group of BC post-secondary institutions that work together to encourage students to gain international academic experience by offering short term study abroad programs across disciplines and countries around the world.
Irving K. Barber One World International Scholarship $1,000 – $3,500
Scholarships valued at $1,000 and $3,500 are awarded on a competitive basis to students from British Columbia who demonstrate a community involvement and a combination of strong academic achievement, along with clearly defined career and educational goals. Applications are collected and adjudicated by CNC for CNC students only.
To be eligible to apply for this Scholarship, you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident (landed immigrant), convention refugee, or protected person living in Canada
- Be a resident of British Columbia, defined as having a primary residency in the province for at least 12 consecutive months prior to your the commencement of current year of full-time studies
- Have clearly demonstrated significant community and/or school involvement and academic achievement, supported by two references submitted with the application
- Have enrolled in an academic program of at least one year at a BC public post-secondary institution leading to a credential and have been accepted into an eligible international program outside of Canada or United States
- Not be planning an international experience in a country from which you have immigrated from within the past 10 years
- Have plans to begin your international experience within 12 months of receiving the scholarship; and
- Return to British Columbia after completing your international experience for further education or work.
Deadline for applications: February 28, 2019