Financial Aid And Scholarships At Bryan College, Canada.
Bryan College of Health & Business Sciences offers a different kinds of programs so you can become a successful health care professional at an affordable cost. Scholarships are also awarded and help eligible students obtain financial aid. Our financial aid support team is always available to assist you and explain to your understanding on how you can achieve your dreams with Bryan College of Health Sciences. See webpage for further details on Bryan College.
Grants & Scholarships:
Scholarships and Grants are free money that do not need to be repaid unlike a student loan.
- Grants are form of financial aid awarded to a students to support
them finance their college expenses. This can include Federal Pell
Grants and State Grants (i.e. Nebraska Opportunity Grant).
- Eligibility for the Federal Pell Grant is based on completion of the FAFSA and SAINT FA Online.
- Applicants who meet the a minimum EFC may be awarded Nebraska Opportunity Grants (as determined by the Financial Aid Office and the student’s FAFSA).
- Scholarships may be awarded to you if you show academic excellence, demonstrate leadership ability or are in financial need.
Loans are a type of payment awarded to students, but they must be repaid to the lender following graduation. This loan can include:
- Direct Loans through the federal government.
- Alternative student loans through private lenders.
Apply for Financial Aid
If you wish to apply for financial aid, complete the FAFSA and Bryan FA Online each school year.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Bryan College of Health Sciences TITLE IV code is 006399.
- Deadline for priority financial aid funding is May 1 for students enrolled for the fall semester and October 1 for students starting in the spring semester.
- You must also complete SAINT Bryan FA Online
- In addition, current students will have to complete FA Online for the 2019-2020 school year between 5/15/19-7/15/19.
- To be eligible for state grants, you must put together all the necessary documents before the priority deadline which is July 15.