Building Engineer – Mechanical Systems: $64,970 Yearly
Bouthillette Parizeau is a well-known Construction company based in Québec City, Quebec that is seeking Building Engineer to join their team of engineers on mechanical building systems projects for institutional, office, cultural, commercial and residential facilities so as to boost its building capability and achieve standard construction practice.
Job Type: Permanent and full-time, in our Quebec office
Your role as a Building Engineer includes to:
- Supervise, coordinate, analyze and design several mechanical engineering projects
- Work interactively with a team on mechanical building systems projects for institutional, office, commercial, cultural and residential facilities
- Communicate intimately with clients so as to better understand their needs
- Conduct inspection of existing installations
- Evaluate, design and adjust mechanical building systems
- Develop new systems and existing ones
- Carry out several assessments: building decay, energy conservation, preliminary evaluations, etc.
- Survey mechanical construction costs
- Prepare technical reports and specifications
- Support designers with technical assistance
- Provide assistance in onsite work surveillance
Profile For A Building Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (specializing in Building systems) or a degree in Building Engineering
- A good standing member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- Five years experience in engineering consulting
- Flexible, skilled communicator and ability to work as part of a team or independently,
- Excellent customer service and Leadership
- Proficient in both spoken and written French language,
- Proficiency in English is considered an asset.
What Bouthillette Parizeau offers includes:
- Dynamic work climate in an expanding firm
- Flexible summer schedule through the year long
- Competitive salary
- A comprehensive range of benefits
- Valuable coaching all around our mentoring program
- Consistent training program within the work environment
Qualified interested candidates should please apply through THIS LINK
We want to appreciate each person who applies to this position. Although, only those retained will be communicated.