Seeking Protection Services Officer In Winnipeg, Manitoba $17.46 an hour
Seven Oaks General Hospital is currently seeking the services of Protection Services Officer 1 to maintain the general security of our Hospital. If you have the required skills and qualifications highlighted below, you are eligible to apply. Forward your resume, cover letter or applications to us for considerations.
Site Location: Seven Oaks General Hospital
Location/City: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Salary: $17.456, $17.997, $18.594, $19.229, $19.882
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
The Protection Services Officer maintains the general security of the Hospital as well as facilities and equipment therein. Provides control of the public right of entry, as necessary. Operates the Audio Communication Control systems and Security Visual on a twenty-four (24) hour rotating shift basis.
- Secures personnel and premises by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting building facilities, equipment, and permitting entry; access points.
- Getting help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents damage and losses by reporting irregularities; informing violators of procedures and policy procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Handling traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, occurrences,
- information and surveillance activities; obtaining signatures; interviewing witnesses.
- Control environment by checking and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains the organization’s stability and reputation by acting in accordance with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requisites; following manufacturer’s instructions; calling for repairs; troubleshooting malfunctions; assessing new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by fulfilling related results as required.
Protection Services Officer 1 Skills and Qualifications
Lifting, Deals with Uncertainty, Surveillance Skills, Judgment, Dependability, Objectivity, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Reporting Skills and Professionalism.